- In search of Cumberlandite
- Cumberlandite, however, is a uniquely Rhode Island object. Dense, prone to rust, and capable of holding a magnet, it is our state rock. All the Cumberlandite in the world comes from, you guessed it, Cumberland.
- Chicken processor eyes Cumberland site for plant
- Fayetteville, N.C. — Sanderson Farms officials confirmed Wednesday that they are considering a Cumberland County site for a new chicken processing plant.
- Cumberland Engineering site in South Attleboro being eyed for waterpark
- David Cascioli, who has been touting a waterpark project on Facebook, is looking at the Cumberland site as an option, although other potential locations have not been ruled out, the Valley Breeze of Pawtucket reported. Developers under the name Cascade ...
- Westernport Salvage closes temporarily
- The spokesperson said prices for most metal, including aluminum cans, will remain the same at the Cumberland site as they were in Westernport. Allegany Scrap is located off of Md.
- Public hearing slated for proposed hotel in Town of Wallkill
- The state Department of Transportation's plans for reconstructing Crystal Run Road include relocating Sullivan Lane through the seven-acre Cumberland site.
Cumberlandite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cumberlandite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.