- cumberlandite ( ′kəmbərlən′dīt ) ( petrology ) A coarse-grained, ultramafic, ultrabasic rock composed principally of olivine crystals in a ground mass.
- *sept04 copy
- Use of Cumberlandite in Colonial Iron. Artifacts from Rhode Island.” The poster a particular local iron ore, cumberlandite.
- Programs Offered by New Dawn Earth Center to
- Is it Cumberlandite, granite, limestone, gneiss or schist?
- Fast Facts about Rhode Island
- State Symbols. Seal. Flag.
- GOV. SAMUEL CRANSTON
- Jan 17, 2008 Cumberlandite iron ore from Iron Mine Hill in was used, along with iron ore from the bogs of. ,. , to produce iron for cannon.
- Contributions to the geology of Rhode Island; notes on the history
- the name of cumberlandite.
- Micrex Provides Update of Drilling Project at St. Charles Magnetite Deposit in
- This type of ore called "cumberlandite", is quite similar to the nelsonite. The company drilled the holes SB-11-02 and SB-11-01 along a profile vertical to the 3 km long magnetic anomaly defined by the aeromagnetic survey in 2011.
- Micrex Development Corp.: Update of Drilling Program on the Québec Magnetite
- This type of ore is usually referred as "cumberlandite" in the literature, and is very similar to the ilmenite bearing counterpart "nelsonite".
- Cumberlandite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cumberlandite is the U.S. state of Rhode Island's state rock.
- Cumberlandite History
- CUMBERLANDITE - The Official State Rock of Rhode Island. This is an extremely rare and unique stone and has significant historical and geological interest.
- cumberlandite.com. Is this your domain?
- Cumberlandite - Meteorite Identification
- cumberlandite. Cumberlandite is the U.S.
- CUMBERLANDITE. Here's a very rare variety of igneous rock. This is cumberlandite.
Cumberlandite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cumberlandite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.