- Definition of cunctation in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of cunctation. Pronunciation of cunctation.
- Cited References on Condurango (Marsdenia cundurango)
- Cited References on Condurango (Marsdenia cundurango). A00709. FLORA MEDICINAL DE COLOMBIA.
- Annexure 4(iv) Essential Drugs List (Homoeopathic Medicines) List
- 69. Croton tig. 70.
- The Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention of Cancer
- Cundurango: Of value in esophageal, stomach or intestinal cancers. One of its valuable external signs consists in fissures of the labial commissures.
- Cod Liver Oil sen
- Condurango is the bark of the trunk of Marsdenia cundurango Reichenbach ﬁl. ( Asclepiadaceae). Description Tubular or semi-tubular pieces of bark, 0.
- Database entry for Condurango - Marsdenia cundurango
- Mar 20, 2010 Indepth referenced information on Condurango - Marsdenia cundurango - in the Raintree Online Plant Database.
- Gonolobus condurango - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gonolobus condurango, commonly known as Cundurango or Condurango, is the bark of a South American vine of the milkweed family.
- CUNDURANGO :: homeopathyandmore.com
- Homeopathy and More Forum - CUNDURANGO.
- Cundurango - Homeopathic Remedies
- Overview of Cundurango (Cond) as a homeopathic remedy.
Cundurango is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cundurango books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.