A selection of articles related to cunninghams skink.
Original articles from our library related to the Cunninghams Skink. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cunninghams Skink.
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
Cunninghams Skink is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cunninghams Skink books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Inbreeding avoidance in Cunningham's skinks (Egernia
- Inbreeding avoidance in Cunningham's skinks. (Egernia cunninghami) in natural and fragmented habitat. A.
- High mate and site fidelity in Cunningham's skinks (Egernia
- High mate and site fidelity in Cunningham's skinks.
- Impact of habitat fragmentation on allelic diversity at microsatellite
- part of our research program investigating effects of habitat fragmentation on Cunningham's skink.
Suggested News Resources
- Terror skinks, social skinks, crocodile skinks, monkey-tailed skinks… it's
- About 23 of those 30-odd species, in fact, have been reported occurring in social aggregations (Chapple 2003), those of Cunninghams skink E. cunninghami and the Gidgee skink or Stokes skink E. stokesii consisting of up to 17 individuals.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cunningham's Skink - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cunningham's Skink (Egernia cunninghami) is a large skink species native to southeastern Australia.
- Cunningham's Skink - Egernia cunninghami - Australia Reptile Park
- Cunningham's Skink - Egernia cunninghami. Cunningham's skink is a large, prickly lizard usually around 25-30cm in length.
- Cunningham's Skink | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Jan 16, 2011 A Cunningham's Skink enjoying the late morning sun on a granite boulder.
- Museum Victoria: Cunningham's Skink
- Mar 1, 2011 An information sheet on Cunningham's Skink including identification, distribution, habitat, biology and image.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.