- Q&A: Is it Correct to Refer to the Eisenhower Dollar as a Silver Dollar?
- A: Actually, that terminology could be considered technically correct, as the enabling legislation passed in 1970 stipulated the coin be minted of both silver and cupro-nickel clad copper, but with only the latter intended for circulation.
- South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands' Coin Series Highlights Ocean Zones
- The coins, which are offered in titanium, cupro nickel, and sterling silver, are produced by the Pobjoy Mint UK on behalf of the Treasury of South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands. Since the range of animals amongst the three zones is diverse and, ...
- 150 Million Reasons to Visit the Swiss Mint
- Swissmint makes all of Switzerland's coins, and with 5.3 billion in circulation the total weighs 17,000 metric tons worth almost 3 billion francs ($3 billion). Last year, the mint produced 150 million coins.
- 20th Century German Military Arms and Ammo
- France's adoption of the Fusil d'Infanterie Ml. 1886 (Lebel) firing a 8mm smokeless powder cartridge threw the German Military High Command into a panic. So much so that the Gewehr-Prufungs-Kommission (GPK – Rifle Testing Commission) at Spandau ...
- Dometic to introduce new Titan Chiller
- Although cupronickel is currently still appropriate in smaller duty self-contained and split gas systems, our capability to use titanium represents a fundamental shift that will have a huge impact on the way future chillers are designed and manufactured.
Cupronickel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cupronickel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
alkaline phosphatase physiology
ellen g white
soulmate memorable quotes
sufi philosophy rooh soul