A selection of articles related to curcurbita.
Original articles from our library related to the Curcurbita. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Curcurbita.
- Gourd: Correspondences
- Curcurbita spp. Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Curcurbita is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Curcurbita books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- In Vitro Anthelmintic Activity of Allium sativum, Zingiber officinale
- 1560–8530/2001/03–4–454–457 http://www.ijab.org.
- Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia with Phytosterols
- pumpkin seeds and dwarf palm plants (Curcurbita pepo L. and Sabal For many years, particularly in Europe, extracts from pumpkin seeds (Curcurbita pepo L.
- Butternut squash
- All squashes belong to the Curcurbita family.
- Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization time of flight mass
- UNIVERSITY OF TUBINGEN, TUBINGEN,. GERMANY.
- Seedcorn Maggot: Prevention and Control
- curcurbits, and other direct-seeded crops which often follow in rotation with winter vegetables.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Cucurbita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cucurbita is a genus in the gourd family Cucurbitaceae first cultivated in Mesoamerica and now used in many parts of the world.
- All the Dirt on Gardening: Turban squash is curcurbita maxima
- Jun 25, 2011 Summer squash is curcurbita pepo including zucchini, marrow, courgette, yellow, crookneck, etc.
- Curcurbita | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Aug 11, 2011 A fascinating and complicated plant family--I don't begin to comprehend it. Ancient, and native to the New World.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.