A selection of articles related to cure.
Original articles from our library related to the Cure. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cure.
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- The Rose - Love, Healing, Symbolism and Alchemy
- When someone gives you red roses you know what it means: Love. Some say it means love and respect, but most of the times it means love and desire. The rose, this wondrous Lady of Flowers, is attributed to femininity. The red rose belongs with Aphrodite, the...
Earth Mysteries >> Essential Oils
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Cure is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cure books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CURE: An Efficient Clustering Algorithm for Large Databases
- ing algorithm called CURE that is more robust to outliers, and identifies CURE employs a combination of random sampling and par- titioning.
- The Cure For All Cancers
- We are not accustomed to thinking about a cure for cancer. We think of covery of the cause and cure of all cancers has stood the test of time and here it is!
- WHAT IF THERE WAS A CURE FOR ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE AND
- WHAT IF THERE WAS A CURE FOR. ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE AND NO ONE KNEW? A Case Study by Dr.
- The Natural Cure for Spiritual Disease
- I. The Scientific Cure of Spiritual Disease. 10.
- From Discovery to Cure: Accelerating the development of new and
- these treatments are not cures and too many patients fail cure.
Suggested News Resources
- MIT Researchers May Have Found Cure for the Common Cold, Other Viruses
- But now, a team of researchers at MIT's Lincoln Laboratory may have found the cure for the common cold as well as many other viruses like H1N1 influenza, stomach viruses, a polio virus, several types of hemorrhagic fever and dengue fever.
- Is a Diabetes Cure in Sight?
- While insulin is indeed a medical miracle that has saved countless lives, it did not turn out to be a true cure, as diabetes remains a chronic disease that can last a lifetime.
- Victim: Youth no shield against cancer
- Kelln, who died at 29 after battling the disease for seven years, will be this year's Greater Amarillo Affiliate of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure honorary chairwoman.
- Earthquake Helps 'Cure' Man's Deafness
- A Washington, DC, man regained his hearing after the East Coast earthquake -- several months after losing it during a fall on Father's Day. "It was God's blessing," Robert Valderzak told ABCNews.com, his voice shaking with emotion.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Cure
- The official Cure webpage. Includes news, show dates, photos, discography, video downloads, and a message board.
- The Cure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Cure are an English rock band formed in Crawley, West Sussex in 1976.
- Cure | New Orleans Cocktail Bar
- Cure is a cocktail bar with small plates, esoteric beer and wine that is now open at the intersection of Upperline Street and Freret Street in uptown New Orleans.
- CURE Auto Insurance - Drive Well
- The gist of it is CURE provides long-term benefits to policyholders, the longer they stay insured.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.