A selection of articles related to custom litha.
Original articles from our library related to the Custom Litha. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Custom Litha.
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Kissing Under the Mistletoe
- The Druids considered the mistletoe to be a sacred plant and believed it had miraculous properties which could cure illnesses, serve as an antidote against poisons, ensure fertility and protect against the ill effects of witchcraft. Moreover, whenever enemies...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. 2:2 (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.) 2:3 And all went to be taxed, every one into his...
New Testament >> Luke
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
Custom Litha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Custom Litha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TRAD V\lITHA
- V\lITHA. ·1akeyour white wedding chic d unique with the latest tips and tricks, says Helen Crockett. _-: year's hot hue .
- mhtml:file://C:\Documents and Settings\dais\Local Settings\Temp
- Large area custom made versions covering centimeter square areas are sought in studies in biology, and magnetic and optical properties of materials.
- They also provide pump mix concrete, waterproofing membrane and
- Litha Springs, GA.
- Please acknowledge the Communities Equality and Diversity Team
- name comes from the custom of converts presenting themselves for baptism The summer solstice is the festival of Midsummer, sometimes called Litha.
Suggested Web Resources
- All About Litha - The Midsummer Sabbat - What is Litha? - Summer
- Litha, or Midsummer, is a celebration of the summer solstice.
- Midsummer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Midsummer is also sometimes referred to by Neopagans and others as Litha, stemming .. The most important episode of the custom is the lighting of the fire.
- With Litha
- Mar 8, 2011 Custom teak boxes for air compressor and dive gear, with covers (2007) Steve has spent his sixties with Litha, and before her, with Beltane.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Custom Litha Topics
Related searchesjohn menteith betrayal of william wallace
dream dictionary puddle
political integration of india the states reorganisation act of 1956
tessellation tessellations and computer graphics