A selection of articles related to customs.
Original articles from our library related to the Customs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Customs.
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Customs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Customs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bryan Adams says guitar defaced by Egyptian customs officials
- (CNN) It's hard to say whether Bryan Adams' guitar gently weeps. But the rocker is none too happy with Egyptian customs officials whom he accused of scribbling on his vintage six-string this week. A Facebook post shows the green marker they used.
- Birgunj Customs struggling to meet revenue target
- Mar 12, 2016- Birgunj Customs Office has been struggling to meet its revenue target even after a month since the lifting of border restrictions.
- FG to upgrade Customs equipment to increase efficiency
- She therefore pledged that the Federal Government would as a matter of priority ensure that all the outdated equipment being used by Customs in the discharge of their duties at the nation's airports will be overhauled.
- MP wants customs duty raised for sago
- Member of Parliament P.R. Sundaram has urged the Central government to raise tariff rates and customs duty for tapioca, starch and sago so that the domestic market is protected.
- Customs and Border Protection commissioner pans Donald Trump's border wall
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner R.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.