A selection of articles related to customs.
Original articles from our library related to the Customs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Customs.
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
Customs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Customs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION FOR PERSONAL EFFECTS
- and belief. Signature of CBP Official. Signature of Owner.
- DECLARATION FOR FREE ENTRY OF UNACCOMPANIED
- (2) Nonresident: DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. U.S.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection CERTIFICATE OF
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- GAO-03-770 Container Security: Expansion of Key Customs
- Customs quickly implemented both programs in the first year.
Suggested News Resources
- Deportation on hold for cancer patient's guardians
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement will suspend for a year the deportation to Peru of Jose Humberto and Hilda Jauregui (HOW'-ray-gee), whose granddaughter Joseline suffers from leukemia and diabetes, said Virginia Kice, a spokeswoman for the agency.
- Feds seize illicit cash from border vehicle searches : 2011-08-30
- By Jerry Seper US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers and agents in California and Arizona seized more than $1.
- Cornyn calls for investment at border
- To maintain that status while allowing the 4.9 million trucks that cross the southern border every year to do so without costly delays, Cornyn proposed adding 5000 additional Customs and Border Protection officers spread across all US ports of entry.
- Djokovic's poodle makes it through US Customs
- Novak Djokovic was breathing easy Tuesday — not because he has an easy draw at the US Open until the semis — but because his beloved French poodle, Pierre, had made it to the tournament with him. Check out all the action from New York.
Suggested Web Resources
- CBP.gov - home page
- 3 days ago U.S.
- CBP Travel Spotlight
- Tip: Register Items Before You Leave The United States · U.S.
- Custom | Define Custom at Dictionary.com
- a habitual practice; the usual way of acting in given circumstances. 2. habits or usages collectively; convention.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesverghese kurien the white revolution
himat mizaban ibrahim
indian names initials
surigao del norte demographic
winter the symbolism of winter