A selection of articles related to customs.
Original articles from our library related to the Customs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Customs.
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration. 6:2 Then the twelve called the multitude of the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 18:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God. 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan,...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Customs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Customs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION FOR PERSONAL EFFECTS
- and belief. Signature of CBP Official. Signature of Owner.
- DECLARATION FOR FREE ENTRY OF UNACCOMPANIED
- (2) Nonresident: DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. U.S.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection CERTIFICATE OF
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- GAO-03-770 Container Security: Expansion of Key Customs
- Customs quickly implemented both programs in the first year.
Suggested News Resources
- Deportation on hold for cancer patient's guardians
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement will suspend for a year the deportation to Peru of Jose Humberto and Hilda Jauregui (HOW'-ray-gee), whose granddaughter Joseline suffers from leukemia and diabetes, said Virginia Kice, a spokeswoman for the agency.
- Feds seize illicit cash from border vehicle searches : 2011-08-30
- By Jerry Seper US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers and agents in California and Arizona seized more than $1.
- Cornyn calls for investment at border
- To maintain that status while allowing the 4.9 million trucks that cross the southern border every year to do so without costly delays, Cornyn proposed adding 5000 additional Customs and Border Protection officers spread across all US ports of entry.
- Djokovic's poodle makes it through US Customs
- Novak Djokovic was breathing easy Tuesday — not because he has an easy draw at the US Open until the semis — but because his beloved French poodle, Pierre, had made it to the tournament with him. Check out all the action from New York.
Suggested Web Resources
- CBP.gov - home page
- 3 days ago U.S.
- CBP Travel Spotlight
- Tip: Register Items Before You Leave The United States · U.S.
- Custom | Define Custom at Dictionary.com
- a habitual practice; the usual way of acting in given circumstances. 2. habits or usages collectively; convention.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about november
dream dictionary leprosy
uss atlantis sp-40
sir home popham