Cyanosis Central Cyanosis
A selection of articles related to cyanosis central cyanosis.
Original articles from our library related to the Cyanosis Central Cyanosis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cyanosis Central Cyanosis.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Cyanosis Central Cyanosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cyanosis Central Cyanosis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- An unusual cause of central cyanosis in a patient with rheumatic
- mitral stenosis. The only clues to the diagnosis before car- diac catheterisation were the presence of central cyanosis and a suspicious calcified hilar shadow.
- Harnessing color vision for visual oximetry in central cyanosis
- Central cyanosis refers to a bluish discoloration of the skin, lips, tongue, nails, and mucous membranes, and is due to poor arterial oxygenation.
- generate central cyanosis? How much reduced hemoglobin is
- DOI 10.1378/chest.97.
- NITRIC OXIDE (Commentary) When neonatal central cyanosis is not
- When neonatal central cyanosis is not relieved by ventilation.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cyanosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Central cyanosis is often due to a circulatory or ventilatory problem that leads to poor blood oxygenation in the lungs.
- Cyanosis | Doctor | Patient UK
- Mar 21, 2011 Central cyanosis is caused by diseases of the heart or lungs, or abnormal haemoglobin (methaemoglobinaemia or sulfhaemoglobinaemia).
- Central cyanosis - definition of Central cyanosis in the Medical
- Cyanosis is a physical sign causing bluish discoloration of the skin and mucous membranes. Cyanosis is caused by a lack of oxygen in the blood.
- Cyanosis, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- "Central cyanosis" refers to the presence of cyanosis on "central" parts of the body, including lips, mouth, head, and torso.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.