- cy·a·no·sis (s -n s s). n. A bluish discoloration of the skin and mucous membranes resulting from inadequate oxygenation of the blood.
- Scenario _21.indd
- Circulation to the Skin: Profoundly cyanotic.
- Cyanotic Heart Disease Cyanotic Heart Disease - LearningRadiology
- Cyanosis With Decreased Vascularity.
- Cyanosis,Cardiomegaly, and Weak Pulses
- Cyanosis,Cardiomegaly, and Weak Pulses. A Manifestation of Massive Congenital Systemic. Arteriovenous Fistula.
- Jun 15, 2011 Cyanosis. MARCUS AND DANITA COBB FIRST CAME TO SEE ME in North Carolina in the mid 1990s.
- Heart of a survivor: Debbie DeMuth, 52, defies the odds
- Among them, there's a hole in the wall between the lower chambers, one of two factors — a clogged aorta is another — causing oxygen-rich and oxygen-depleted blood to mix, resulting in severe fatigue and cyanosis (the blue color).
- Jane Fonda, Joan Collins and a ray of hope for all golden girls
- 'Makes you look like you've got cyanosis,' he said cheerfully, adding helpfully when he saw my blank look: 'In other words, almost completely deoxygenated.
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis Outbreak in New York State
- According to the CDC, the symptoms are "extreme headache, fever, irritability, restlessness, drowsiness, weight loss, vomiting, diarrhea, cyanosis, convulsions and coma." In rare cases, the virus causes encephalitis and death.
- Cyanosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cyanosis is the appearance of a blue or purple coloration of the skin or mucous membranes due to the tissues near the skin surface being low on oxygen.
- Cyanosis - Symptoms, Causes, Treatments - Better Medicine
- May 2, 2011 Cyanosis Information Including Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Causes, Videos, Forums, and local community support.
- Skin discoloration - bluish: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Cyanosis is a bluish color to the skin or mucus membranes that is usually due to a is low in oxygen tend to have a bluish color to their skin, called cyanosis.
- cyanosis - definition of cyanosis in the Medical dictionary - by the
- Cyanosis is a physical sign causing bluish discoloration of the skin and mucous membranes. Cyanosis is caused by a lack of oxygen in the blood.
- Apr 2, 2009 Cyanosis is a bluish or purplish tinge to the skin and mucous membranes.
Cyanosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cyanosis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshellboy bibliography
tourism tourism classification
laurell k hamilton
dream interpretation wealth