A selection of articles related to cycle physics.
Original articles from our library related to the Cycle Physics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cycle Physics.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- The great problem in practical workings is to bring things through to the Sphere of Malkuth and to do this effectively we must bridge between Malkuth and Yesod. Yesod is represented by the nines in the tarot, great strength, material happiness, despair and...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
Cycle Physics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cycle Physics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Evidence of an 'active cycle' raises possibility of Pluto being a planet again
- But even if the dwarf planet has an active cycle of some sort, this will not change whether it is about to be reinstated as a planet, physicists have said.
- Understanding why nights are getting warmer faster than days
- "An improvement of the boundary-layer physics in climate models would very likely reduce our uncertainty in projections of temperature change.
- Sharpest view ever of dusty disk around aging star
- “Our observations and modeling open a new window to study the physics of these disks as well as stellar evolution in double stars.
- Solving the mystery of evaporating black holes
- At first, physicists were excited to learn about this life cycle, but then they became very perplexed. If a black hole evaporates and shrinks, what happens to everything it devoured during its lifetime?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cycle Physics Topics
Related searchesaetherometry predictions
summer of sam plot
social class weberian class
bedok residential development