A selection of articles related to cycle.
Original articles from our library related to the Cycle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cycle.
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The great problem in practical workings is to bring things through to the Sphere of Malkuth and to do this effectively we must bridge between Malkuth and Yesod. Yesod is represented by the nines in the tarot, great strength, material happiness, despair and...
Magick >> Qabalah
Cycle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cycle books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Taipei Cycle Show 2016: New bikes from Ridley and Fuji, new brakes from TRP
- Ridley's pair of new road bikes in Taipei were so new that neither was fully functional. Nevertheless, they offer a close look at what we'll soon see in the Noah SL Disc aero road racer and the new ultralight Helium SL. The new Noah SL Disc will get a ...
- Police: Albuquerque cycle shop burglary suspect leaves big clue behind
- ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) – Police say a man who burglarized a motorcycle shop in northeast Albuquerque last month left behind a big clue. According to police, 32-year-old Shawn Kneip left his wallet after burglarizing J&D Cycles on January 31. A warrant ...
- Evidence of an 'active cycle' raises possibility of Pluto being a planet again
- If Pluto has clouds, it means there is an active cycle, like the Earth's water cycle or the methane cycle on Saturn's moon, Titan. It introduces a whole new set of questions about the surface and atmosphere on the dwarf planet.
- Updating The Mid-Cycle Indicators: Part 2 Of 2
- A downturn in the mid-cycle indicators should be a necessary precondition to the onset of a recession. Yesterday, I looked at three such indicators based on the patterns of consumption. Today, I will look at the four remaining series.
- The vicious cycle: Coachella kids cornered by gangs
- The cycle has gotten worse over the past two decades, officials say.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary dye
thomas kean early life