A selection of articles related to cycles.
Original articles from our library related to the Cycles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cycles.
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Planet: the Moon Sign: Cancer Day: Monday Moons are celestial globes who do not have their own orbit, but who circle around a planet. Therefore the symbolic meaning of the Moon is receptivity, reaction and reflection (the Moon mirrors the sun-light, and a...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Cycles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cycles books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Money, Bank Credit, and Economic Cycles
- MONEY,. BANK CREDIT,. AND.
- Imagine the Universe: The Life Cycles of Stars
- The Life. Cycles of. Stars.
- The Cycles of Theory Building in Management Research
- The Cycles of Theory Building in Management Research. Paul R. Carlile.
- ASP.NET Page Life Cycle & Common Events
- The page request occurs before the page life cycle begins. When the page is requested by a user, ASP.
Suggested News Resources
- What Is a Recession?
- Over the long term, economic changes come in cycles, in which a period of “expansion” is followed by a period of “contraction.” During an expansion, we see an increase in production, income, employment, and trade, which causes the economy to grow.
- Climate cycles linked to civil war
- Cyclical climatic changes double the risk of civil wars, with analysis showing that 50 of 250 conflicts between 1950 and 2004 were triggered by the El Niño cycle, according to scientists.
- Find Opportunity in Cycles | Managing Margins Will be the Key in the Future
- Production agriculture has always had cycles. As long as the two basic human emotions of greed and fear are still present (last time I checked they still were), we will have cycles in farming.
- Weather cycles cause a drop in global sea level, scientists find
- The change stems from two strong weather cycles over the Pacific Ocean — El Niño and La Niña — which shifted precipitation patterns, according to scientists at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif.
- Take a lesson from the hurricane: prepare for calamities
- Why do we believe that mere mortals can control economic cycles, which are natural forces arising out of human emotions and desires? Over the past few hundred years of modern civilization, many have tried to control economic cycles.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cycle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cycle, and in some cases cyclic, may refer to: A process that returns to its beginning and repeats itself in the same sequence.
- Cycles - YouTube
- Mar 9, 2010 the day Worthing sea-front was invaded by infinite teddy-bears. No teddy bears were harmed in the making of this video.
- R&A Cycles | The World's Largest Cycle Store
- R&A Cycles is the world's largest bicycle store. We offer the largest selection of road, triathlon, mountain, track, and time trial bikes on the globe.
- Cycle Trader
- New and used motorcycles for sale by owner or dealer. Find or sell Harley- Davidson, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha or Honda motorcycles.
- Motorcycle Parts & Accessories | J&P Cycles
- Come explore the world's largest aftermarket motorcycle parts & accessories online superstore. Parts for Harley, GoldWing & Metric bikes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.