- phylum cycliophora. noun.
- Bell Pettigrew Museum of Natural History
- The most recently described phyla, Cycliophora was discovered in 1995 and currently contains only a single species, Symbion pandora. S.
- The microhabitat of Symbion pandora (Cycliophora) on the
- RESEARCH ARTICLE. Matthias Obst Æ Peter Funch.
- Symbion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "Cycliophora is a new phylum with affinities to Entoprocta and Ectoprocta".
- An Introduction to Loricifera, Cycliophora, and Micrognathozoa
- Loriciferans, cycliophorans and micrognathozoans are amongst the latest groups of animals to be discovered.
- An introduction to the biology, classification and ecology the phylum Cycliophora.
- Pandoras - Phylum Cycliophora
- Phylum Cycliophora. This bizarre phylum was first discovered in 1993, feeding on the mouthparts of a Norway lobster.
Cycliophora is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cycliophora books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe howling sequels
chinese translation theory source
311 band controversy
golden eagle reproduction
bernard tschumi quotes