- Comparison of ondansetron and cyclizine for prevention of nausea
- We have compared ondansetron 4 mg i.v. and cyclizine 50 mg i.
- A guide to cyclizine Cyclizine is used to prevent and treat nausea
- Cyclizine is usually taken every 4 to 6 hours, up to 4 times a day. It can be taken about half an hour before food to help to prevent nausea and vomiting.
- cyclizine medical facts from Drugs.com
- Physician reviewed cyclizine patient information - includes cyclizine description, dosage and directions.
- Erowid Cyclizine (Marezine) Vault
- Information about Cyclizine (Marezine) including uses, images, dosage, effects, legal status, and links to other resources.
- MECLIZINE - ORAL (Antivert, D-vert, Dramamine II, Univert, Vertin
- 8 hours ago Font Size. A. A.
- Cyclizine. (SYE kli zeen). The following medications contain Cyclizine: Not if your child has an allergy to cyclizine or any other part of this medicine.
Cyclizine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cyclizine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.