- Darwin CBD's jewel gets new shine
- The CBD's heritage-listed old town hall was first built in 1883 and while it survived the bombing of Darwin, it was tragically destroyed by Cyclone Tracy in 1974.
- Sheedy provides good advice
- Sheedy, who first came to Darwin two months before Cyclone Tracy in 1974, the opportunity to talk to the St Mary's players was heaven sent.
- ABC Radio's John Logan set to retire
- During a varied career, he reported from Darwin for several months in the aftermath of Cyclone Tracy, sleeping on the floor of the studio there.
- Harrowing tales push Tracy book up charts
- One reviewer on the Amazon website, where the book has reached number one under Kindle Books for natural disasters, felt the same despite not actually going through Tracy. “I have read most, if not all, books published on Cyclone Tracy,” he wrote.
Cyclone Tracy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cyclone Tracy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.