- Climate Education home Climate Education cyclone damage Cyclone Tracy, Christmas 1974. Other cyclones.
- Cyclone Tracy: 30-Year Retrospective
- Cyclone Tracy struck the city of Darwin on the northern coast of Australia early Christmas Day,. 1974, causing immense devastation.
- Level 29: Cyclone Tracy Destroys Darwin
- monitor comprehension. Makes and confirms predictions. Draws inferences.
- Cyclone Tracy
- PAGE 69. Cyclone Tracy. Introduction.
- Darwin and Cyclone Tracy
- Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of Englanid (1975) vol 57. Darwin and Cyclone Tracy. Christmas 1974.
- First Tracy news report archived
- The country was starved of news broadcasts after Cyclone Tracy struck Darwin - killing 71 people and cutting off all power - until the ABC's Mike Hayes wrangled a ham radio report several days later.
- Cyclone Tracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cyclone Tracy was a tropical cyclone that devastated the city of Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia, from Christmas Eve to Christmas Day, 1974.
- Cyclone Tracy Newsreel  - YouTube
- Oct 25, 2008 Original newsreel of the aftermath of Cyclone Tracy which hit Darwin on Christmas 1974.
- Cyclone Tracy (TV mini-series 1986) - IMDb
- With John Alansu, Tony Barry, Aileen Britton, Linda Cropper.
- Cyclone Tracy
- Cyclone Tracy almost completely devastated this city. The extent of the damage is something that should never have happened.
Cyclone Tracy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cyclone Tracy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cyclone Tracy Topics
Related searcheshigh heels
list of california state prisons
rani of jhansi
indonesian language history