A selection of articles related to cyclops.
Original articles from our library related to the Cyclops. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cyclops.
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
Cyclops is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cyclops books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cyclops are tiny crustaceans of the family Cyclopidae, also called water fleas Cyclops are just visible (0.
Suggested News Resources
- Odysseus Is Parading Into Queens
- He is represented by a Cyclops-like creature because, Mr. Kahn said, Homer's “description of the Cyclops could've been lifted right out of Robert Caro's 'Power Broker,' ” the biography of Moses.
- 'X-Men' title amount defended by Marvel exec
- Marvel has released a stream of teaser images over the past two weeks confirming a huge split between the X-Men titles in the wake of Cyclops and Wolverine's fallout in X-Men: Schism.
- Psych Ward: Cyclops & Wolverine
- By Tim Stevens Look, I can't seem to get you to talk to me about…whatever it is that is going on with you. And we've both worked with Tim, so I figured…why not? I appreciate that you both would come to me.
- Havok returns to X-Factor!
- Although his role was much different as it is in the comic books (He's Cyclops' younger brother), movie-goers can surely testify to his awesome powers.
- 'New Mutants' to feature Nate Grey
- 'ReGenesis' sees a division form between Wolverine and Cyclops following the events of 'Schism'. A full cast of characters for each series is expected to be gradually unveiled through subsequent promo illustrations.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cyclops (comics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) is a fictional character, the leader of the X-Men superhero team in the Marvel Comics Universe.
- Polyphemus, (son of Poseidon), is the most popular cyclops. He fighted with Odysseus that came out victorious, and left Polyphemus, blinded.
- The Cyclops were represented as one-eyed giants in Greek mythology.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvaishnavism vaishna upanishads
sally-anne test criticism
word of wisdom
house of clarence