- Let's look into 'brownfield' development in Hong Kong before plowing into
- It's puzzling why Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying is so keen on going after country parks for development. It's not like there are no other options. But every six months or so, he brings up the topic and then controversy ensures.
- Jordy Smith's "Correction"
- It seems to happen all too frequently these days. The banks lend too much money, interest rates go up, people start defaulting on loans and there is a property market crash and the whole thing is called a “correction”.
- Why Hong Kong localism has no future
- Hong Kong has no future unless it can figure out a way to coexist with the mainland. That is why the radical rejectionism of so-called localists is a dead end.
- The Tianjin blasts and CY Leung's role as city planning advisor
- I mentioned in my column last week that, under a corrupt political and business environment, mainland enterprises will have to curry favor with those in high places.
- CY Leung likely to be re-elected Hong Kong leader for five more years if
- Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying is likely to be elected for another five-year term in 2017 if the constitutional reform fails this summer, a political heavyweight said in Beijing yesterday.
Cyfolt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cyfolt books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmaulana abul kalam azad quotes
monorail advantages and disadvantages
cubic equation factorization