- Banging of cymbals to show changing times
- Lucknow: A pair of brass cymbals (Jhaan) clasped together, a drum big enough to be supported on one knee and the steps of the 177-year old Naubat Khana built opposite the Chhota Imambara are reviving the centuries-old tradition of measuring time.
- Head-turning effects to make all hell break loose
- While the Hammerax range also boasts Liquicy, a line of cymbals producing a haunting vibrato and 'slow motion' visual effect, it is their latest buzzing, rattling innovations we are interested in today.
- Brit sessioner Rob Brian teams up with cymbalsmiths
- Bosphorus has been at the vanguard of taking modern influences and incorporating them into its traditionally-made range of cymbals. Its recent offerings include the Black Pearl, Master Vintage and Samba series which, when taken with the Bosphorus ...
- Dream Vintage Bliss Cymbals
- Dream have been making a stir over recent years, coming out with rather serious cymbals at a very competitive price. One of the most popular choices was the Bliss line and due to the success and response from drummers, Dream thought they'd focus some ...
Cymbals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cymbals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshorseshoe orbits
songs for the deaf radio djs
2000s culture and religion