- A giant skull of the temnospondyl Xenotosuchus africanus from the
- sic Cynognathus Assemblage Zone (AZ), the uppermost bio− zone of the Beaufort stone unit of the Early to Middle Triassic Cynognathus AZ,.
- 1 Assignment Discovery Online Curriculum Lesson title: Continental
- Cynognathus: a land reptile found in South America and Africa. • Lystrosaurus: a land reptile found in Africa, Antarctica, and India.
- Identification of the Lystrosaurus and/or Cynognathus “beds” or “zones” has of Early Triassic tetrapods, especially the genera Lystrosaurus and Cynognathus.
- Essentials of Geology Plate Tectonics: A Unifying Theory
- Cynognathus. • Mesosaurus. • Lystrosaurus.
- Cynognathus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cynognathus crateronotus was a metre-long predator of the Early to Middle Triassic.
- Cynognathus - Therapsid Cynognathus Characteristics, Behavior
- The most mammal-like of the "mammal-like reptiles.
- Cynognathus Printout - Enchanted Learning Software
- Cynognathus Printout. Cynognathus was a therapsid with dog-like teeth - it lived during the Triassic period.
- Cynognathus - Dinosaurs For Kids - KidsDinos.com
- Learn about The Cynognathus a member of the Synapsida (Cynodontia) Group, with KidsDinos.com.
- Cynognathus Facts
- Cynognathus facts - length, width, type, habitat, diet, interesting cynognathus facts.
Cynognathus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cynognathus books and related discussion.