- Advanced protein design opens new avenues for nanotechnology
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) The manufacture of nanoparticles has reached a very high level of control of their shape, size and chemical nature.
- Onto better TRAILs for cancer treatment
- Interestingly, unlike other TNF SF members, the ligand trimer appears to be stabilized by an internal zinc atom, which interacts non-covalently with three cysteine residues, one from each TRAIL monomer.
- Biochemists advancing research into autism, Alzheimer's disease and Down syndrome
- "Our work is to retro-engineer the sulfur oxidation process and map out the chemical mechanism of a key enzyme - cysteine dioxygenase - in both mammals and bacteria, to provide the necessary framework to develop effective therapies and drugs for these ...
- Proteome-wide analysis reveals widespread lysine acetylation of major protein
- Lysine acetylation is a protein post-translational modification (PTM) that significantly alters the biochemistry of lysine residues and is known to confer considerable changes to protein function.
- Antibody Alternatives
- The antibodies targeting the desired protein can then be isolated and purified for use in biochemical and cell-based assays to document protein expression under different conditions or to identify potential disease biomarkers.
Cysteine Biochemistry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cysteine Biochemistry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cysteine Biochemistry Topics
Related searchescabinet of canada current cabinet
mike tyson early years
carthage founding of carthage
deltoid muscle origin