- Cystrin (UK), Kentera (UK), Oxytrol. Pharmacologic class: Anticholinergic. Therapeutic class: Urinary tract antispasmodic.
- Pakkausseloste: Tietoa käyttäjälle Cystrin 3 mg - Fimea
- Cystrin. ®. 3 mg kalvopäällysteiset tabletit oksibutiniinihydrokloridi.
- Cystrin 3 mg tabletti SPC 2014-12-05 - Fimea
- Cystrin. ®. 3 mg tabletti, kalvopäällysteinen.
- Download.. View this leaflet as a PDF - Medicines for Children
- Common brands: Cystrin®, Ditropan®. Modified-release tablets: Lyrinel XL®. Why is it important for my child to take this medicine?
- Bedwetting - BMJ Best Practice
- Sep 16, 2015 A drug called oxybutynin (brand names Cystrin, Ditropan, or Lyrinel) is sometimes used for children who wet the bed. But there's no good ...
- Adult Urinary Incontinence Vol 5 No 6
- Oxybutynin 2.5 mg bd (Ditropan®). 5mg tds.
- Cystrin 5mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC
- Mar 12, 2015 Cystrin is indicated for urinary incontinence, urgency and frequency in unstable bladder conditions due either to idiopathic detrusor instability or ...
- Cystrin 5mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (eMC)
- Jun 4, 2015 Cystrin Tablets contain a medicine called oxybutynin hydrochloride. This belongs to two groups of medicines called 'anticholinergics' and ...
- Cystrin 5mg Tablets - X-PIL
- Cystrin Tablets contain a medicine called oxybutynin hydrochloride. This belongs to two groups of medicines called 'anticholinergics' and 'antispasmodics'.
- CYSTRIN 5MG TABLETS | Drugs.com
- Patient information for CYSTRIN 5MG TABLETS Including dosage instructions and possible side effects.
- Cystrin (oxybutynin) - NetDoctor
- Nov 10, 2014 Oxybutynin is a medicine that relaxes an overactive bladder and reduces the need to urinate - trusted advice on its use, warnings and side ...
Cystrin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cystrin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesformulary of adjudications
list of genetic disorders
bowling strategy cricket objectives
samuel samuels sons
new world order