Cytochrome C Oxidase
- Making proteins talk to silicon electronics
- In nature, cytochrome C protein has a crucial part in cellular respiration, where it mediates charge transfer from complex III (coenzyme Q) to complex IV (cytochrome C oxidase).
- ATCC® Standards Development Organization Releases Third ANSI Standard
- The ASN-0003 Standard on Species-Level Identification of Animal Cells through Mitochondrial Cytochrome c Oxidase Subunit 1 (CO1) DNA Barcodes is intended for interspecies identification of animal cell lines and tissues. The technique which is based on ...
- Metatranscriptomic evidence of pervasive and diverse chemolithoautotrophy
- Among the more highly expressed genes in bin 22.5 (Figure 4a) were subunits of a cbb3-type cytochrome c oxidase (ccoN, ccoO, ccoQ and ccoP) (Supplementary Table S7), a high-oxygen-affinity cytochrome oxidase (Pitcher and Watmough, 2004) consistent ...
- Efficient microbial production of stylopine using a Pichia pastoris expression
- In this study, we examined the efficacy of Pichia cells for the high expression of cytochrome P450s, as the expression level of this membrane protein is usually low and not sufficient for conversion.
- Complete ecological isolation and cryptic diversity in Polynucleobacter
- The tested strains were pre-cultured in diluted (10 mg l−1) NSY medium (Hahn et al.
Cytochrome C Oxidase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cytochrome C Oxidase books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Cytochrome C Oxidase Topics
Related searchespumi religion
lesbian public policy
london borough of brent history