Cytochrome C Oxidase
- Making proteins talk to silicon electronics
- In nature, cytochrome C protein has a crucial part in cellular respiration, where it mediates charge transfer from complex III (coenzyme Q) to complex IV (cytochrome C oxidase).
- ATCC® Standards Development Organization Releases Third ANSI Standard
- The ASN-0003 Standard on Species-Level Identification of Animal Cells through Mitochondrial Cytochrome c Oxidase Subunit 1 (CO1) DNA Barcodes is intended for interspecies identification of animal cell lines and tissues. The technique which is based on ...
- Metatranscriptomic evidence of pervasive and diverse chemolithoautotrophy
- Among the more highly expressed genes in bin 22.5 (Figure 4a) were subunits of a cbb3-type cytochrome c oxidase (ccoN, ccoO, ccoQ and ccoP) (Supplementary Table S7), a high-oxygen-affinity cytochrome oxidase (Pitcher and Watmough, 2004) consistent ...
- Efficient microbial production of stylopine using a Pichia pastoris expression
- In this study, we examined the efficacy of Pichia cells for the high expression of cytochrome P450s, as the expression level of this membrane protein is usually low and not sufficient for conversion.
- Complete ecological isolation and cryptic diversity in Polynucleobacter
- The tested strains were pre-cultured in diluted (10 mg l−1) NSY medium (Hahn et al.
Cytochrome C Oxidase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cytochrome C Oxidase books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cytochrome C Oxidase Topics
Related searcheseye examination ocular motility
kamala das biography
martin luther bibliography
meaning of dreams about apricot