A selection of articles related to cytokine types.
Original articles from our library related to the Cytokine Types. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cytokine Types.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What are the Different Types of Magick?
- These is high and low, black and white, tantric, and chaos magick, there are candle, herb, sympathetic, representational, symbolic, color, crystal, knot, moon, and elemental magick. Now this is not a complete list, there are many more such as fairy, tree,...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Cytokine Types is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cytokine Types books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Salt-inducible kinases may have therapeutic potential for autoimmune diseases
- In particular, Swiss researchers found that by inhibiting the effects of salt-inducible kinases, they were able to significantly limit the production of inflammatory molecules by certain types of human immune cells. ...
- Erasing Cancer
- In all types of cancer, some of the body's cells begin to divide abnormally without stopping and spread into surrounding tissues. .... Two patients died during the study and seven required intensive care after developing severe cytokine release syndrome.
- Fingolimod modulates multiple neuroinflammatory markers in a mouse model of ...
- Recently, it has been reported that treatment with fingolimod is associated with microglial neuroprotective effects, including reduction of pro-inflammatory cytokines and increased levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). .....
- Chronic inflammation leads to imbalanced blood system, potentially cancer risk
- IL-1 is a cytokine long understood to be an essential signal the immune system uses to recruit and activate inflammatory cells needed to protect from and repair acute occurrences of infection or injury.
- T cell responses to cytomegalovirus
- The maintenance of virus-specific T cell populations is largely dependent on sustained antigen stimulation and cell cycling owing to poor responsiveness to the homeostatic cytokines interleukin-15 (IL-15) and IL-7 (Refs 33,34).