- the division of the cell cytoplasm that usually follows mitotic or meiotic division of the nucleus. Origin of cytokinesis. Expand.
- Cytokinesis in Eukaryotes - Microbiology and Molecular Biology
- Cytokinesis in Eukaryotes. David A. Guertin, Susanne Trautmann, and Dannel McCollum*.
- Cytokinesis in Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes - Microbiology and
- Cytokinesis in Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes: Common Principles and Different Solutions. NANNE NANNINGA*. Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences, ...
- Plant Cytokinesis. Exploring the Links - Plant Physiology
- Update on Cytokinesis. Plant Cytokinesis. Exploring the Links.
- Cytokinesis and Midzone Microtubule Organization in
- Molecular Biology of the Cell. Vol. 9, 2037–2049, August 1998.
- A multicellular view of cytokinesis in epithelial tissue
- Institut Curie, UMR3215, U934, Team Polarity Division and Morphogenesis, 26 rue d'Ulm 75248 Paris cedex 05, France. The study of cytokinesis in single-cell ...
- Expression profiling of small intestinal neuroendocrine tumors identifies
- Differentially regulated genes were related to cell cycle progression (BIRC5, FAM64A, CDK1 and PPM1B), mitotic spindle formation and cytokinesis (NUSAP1, ASPM, TROAP and KIF20A), apoptosis (BIRC5) and DNA repair (NUSAP1 and TYMS).
- Regulatory (pan-)genome of an obligate intracellular pathogen in the PVC
- Minimal target (Euo) boxes were found in conserved developmentally-regulated genes governing vertical genome transmission (cytokinesis and DNA replication) and genome plasticity (transposases). Our ChIP-Seq analysis with intracellular bacteria not only ...
- Researchers Find New Function for Protein in Cytokinesis
- Scientists found that the protein localized in the midbody and contributed to abscission, the separation of two daughter cells at the completion of cytokinesis.
- Promotion of mitotic catastrophe via activation of PTEN by paclitaxel with
- Paclitaxel/MWE decreased EEA1immunofluorescence staining and increased the expression of PTEN, indicating that the regimen inhibited the formation of the recycling endosome, which is required for cytokinesis. Paclitaxel/MWE also retarded tumor growth ...
Cytokinesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cytokinesis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesamerican wire gauge
dragonlance weapon creation
life for rent song backgrounds
royal gibraltar police
italian renaissance science and philosophy