A selection of articles related to cytomegalovirus pregnancy.
Original articles from our library related to the Cytomegalovirus Pregnancy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cytomegalovirus Pregnancy.
- Sepia (Squid Ink)
- Sepia is the ink from a squid. The squid usually lives alone, it is an independent individual. In case of fear or danger they surround themselves with a hiding cloud of dark ink. When we project this image on human beings we find that the homoeopathic Sepia...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Berkano, the second rune in the third aett, is the rune for the sound of the letter “B.” In the Younger Futhark, it sometimes stood for the sound of “P” as well, since Perthro did not carry over into that Futhark. Its meaning is “birch tree.” The beautiful,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- Carbo vegetabilis (Charcoal)
- This is charcoal; wood that is only partly burned due to lack of oxygen. When you look at an extinguishing wood-fire you will surely have noticed that on the outside the wood already looks cold while inside it is still glowing. This is exactly the picture of...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Cytomegalovirus Pregnancy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cytomegalovirus Pregnancy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- DOH dispels reports of rise in microcephaly incidence
- Among the common causes of microcephaly are: infections in the womb, including Zika virus; consumption of undercooked meat by pregnant women; rubella; herpes; Cytomegalovirus; HIV infection; genetic abnormalities such as Down syndrome; severe ...
- CMV: A virus with little public knowledge affects Pregnancies
- Amy Armstrong-Heimsoth Assistant Professor at Midwestern University says the main issue with CMV is the lack of education surrounding it.
- Scientists in the hot zone of the epidemic explain why Zika's link to birth
- It seems like the virus may persist for weeks in certain secretions like urine and semen, but not for periods over many months or years.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cytomegalovirus Pregnancy Topics
Related searchesraccoon species
bird flight elliptical wings
right to silence australia
spirituality and children