A selection of articles related to czechoslovakia.
Original articles from our library related to the Czechoslovakia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Czechoslovakia.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Czechoslovakia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Czechoslovakia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE HOLOCAUST IN CZECHOSLOVAKIA
- The Holocaust in Czechoslovakia. Appendix C – Midwest Center for Holocaust Education - 1. THE HOLOCAUST IN CZECHOSLOVAKIA.
- Czechoslovakia's "Velvet Divorce"
- Czechoslovakia's “Velvet Divorce”. Czechs and Slovaks Unhappy With the Split.
Suggested News Resources
- Ctirad Masin, Anti-Communist Saboteur, Is Dead at 81
- By AP Ctirad Masin, an anti-Communist fighter in the former nation of Czechoslovakia who eluded a massive East Bloc manhunt during the cold war in an effort to reach Berlin and join American troops, died on Saturday at a veteran's home in Cleveland.
- Scotland v Czech Republic: Dr Jozef Venglos backs Scots to return to 70s heights
- That was how it felt to reach a major finals for the first time in 16 years, which Scotland did with a 2-1 defeat of Czechoslovakia on that famous night at Hampden in September, 1973.
- 'Agent 8 3/4' - How the Cold War Made Us Laugh
- by Michael Barrett Starving writer Nicholas Whistler (Dirk Bogarde) accepts a job as courier to visit Czechoslovakia for an alleged glass company. He doesn't realize he's doing espionage for the British Secret Service.
Suggested Web Resources
- Czechoslovakia was created in 1918 from territory that had previously been part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- Czechoslovakia (Former) : Country Studies - Federal Research
- August 1987 country profile plus information about historical setting, society and environment, economy, government and politics, and national security.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.