- Aug 16, 2010 Gardner (1993) recognizes 4 species for this genus: D. albiventris, which extends from Measurements were defined by Ventura et al.
- The Marsupial Didelphis albiventris is an Improbable Host of
- Probably D. albiventris is not frequently D. albiventris as a possible host of P.
- Characterization of Sarcocystis falcatula Isolates from the
- primers JNB33/JNB54. Thus, the South American opossum, D. albiventris, is a definitive host for S.
- MORPHOLOGICAL DIFFERENTIATION IN THE WHITE-EARED
- The large distribution of D. albiventris.
- Trypanosoma cruzi: isoenzyme analysis suggests the presence of
- D. albiventris. Campina Grande do Sul.
- DNA/DNA hybridization studies of carnivorous marsupials. III
- only AT~o~e's paired D. marsupialis with D. albiventris (at bootstrap percentages of 70% or above) We conclude that of the three species, D.
- Reproduction in Didelphis marsupialis and D. albiventris in Colombia
- that would be occupied by D. albiventris in South America. Because of its Collections of D.
- White-eared opossum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Costa, L., Astua de Moraes, D., Brito, D.
- Comparative Mammalian Brain Collections: Gamba (Didelphis
- D. albiventris is a small mammal with black fur covering the majority of the body. The face is covered with black and white guard hairs, predominately white.
- Babesia ernestoi sp. n., in Didelphis marsupialis L., 1758, and D
- May 13, 2010 Babesia ernestoi sp. n., in Didelphis marsupialis L.
- Parasitología al día - Prevalence of Tetratrichomonas didelphidis
- The prevalence of T. didelphidis in opossums D.
D Albiventris is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, D Albiventris books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
D Albiventris Topics
Related searchespeter scolari
effort in buddhism
norman tebbit quotes
han dynasty importance