- Direct and indirect genetic effects of sex-specific mitonuclear epistasis on
- We tested these predictions in the seed beetle Callosobruchus maculatus, using introgression lines harbouring distinct mitonuclear genotypes. Our results reveal both direct and indirect sex-specific effects of mitonuclear epistasis on reproductive ageing.
- Audubon's Animals of 19th-Century North America, Newly Available for Hi-Res
- Maculatus), Horsfield & Vigors. Image courtesy of the University of Michigan Special Collections Library. Mink Putorius Vison, Linn.
- We Gain 20000 Species Yearly—But Lose More Than That
- The newly discovered pufferfish's "art beneath the sea" (Source: ESF) We are discovering 20,000 new species per year, says Quentin Wheeler, Ph.D., president of the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF).
- These Insects Compete Using Their Spiked Penises
- The seed beetles they used don't actually live in the same place: Callosobruchus maculatus infests cowpeas in Africa, Callosobruchus chinensis infests adzuki beans in Asia, so the experiment was something of a theoretical exercise. Cowpea weevils seem ...
D Maculatus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, D Maculatus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
D Maculatus Topics
zim invader zim voice actors
vapi restaurants and fast food joints
buddhist sayings dictionary
wat phou history
capsaicin pest deterrent