- noun, plural D's or Ds, d's or ds. 1. the fourth letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- PDF (443 KB)
- D. rosamondae, indicating that their density was higher than reported above. Approximately five.
- A new species of false antechinus (Marsupialia: Dasyuridae)
- Jun 10, 1988 Kirsch (1977) had found that A. rosamondae was serologically closer to ...... leyae to be distinct from all but D.
- L. A. Gibson and N. L. McKenzie - Western Australian Museum
- Dasykaluta rosamondae (Ride, 1964). Little Red ... including the De Grey, Oakover, Nullagine, Shaw, .....
- Terrestrial small mammals of the Abydos Plain in the north-eastern
- 2000); it is the type locality of D. rosamondae and P. roryi.
- Conference Abstracts - The Australian Mammal Society
- Jul 6, 2015 1 Département de biologie, Université de Sherbrooke, 2500 boul. de ..... suggest D.
- Little red kaluta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Species: D. rosamondae. Binomial name.
- Dasykaluta rosamondae – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
- [editar | editar código-fonte]. Os Machos dos Kalutas vermelhos, como várias outras espécies de dasyurideos, ...
- Dasykaluta rosamondae — Wikipédia
- LC : Préoccupation mineure. Dasykaluta rosamondae est une espèce de Marsupial qui se rencontre en Australie. C'est la seule espèce du genre Dasykaluta.
- Reproduction in Dasykaluta-Rosamondae - CSIRO Publishing
- D. rosamondae have a short annual breeding season. The females are monoestrous, mating in September and bearing the young in November.
- Thermal, Metabolic, and Hygric Physiology of the Little Red Kaluta
- Jun 2, 2009 The little red kaluta (Dasykaluta rosamondae) is a small, ..... rate, C) evaporative water loss, and D) thermal conductance of little red kalutas ...
D Rosamondae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, D Rosamondae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.