- J. Am. Coll.
- Wayne D. Rosamond
- Rosamond W, Morris D, Evenson K, Schoeder E, Brice J.
- MOLECULAR RELATIONSHIPS OF SPECIES OF
- Woolley (1982) showed that the penile morphologies of D. rosamondae, Pa. Dasykaluta as the monotypic genus for D.
- Phylogenetic relationships within the class mammalia: A study using
- ogy to those employing the constraints. Surprisingly, D. rosamondae repeatedly asso- ciated most closely with the Eutheria.
- JRSWA VOL 85(2)
- 2000); it is the type locality of D. rosamondae and P. roryi.
- AHA Statistical Update
- Feb 1, 2011 Nina P. Paynter, PhD, MHSc; Wayne D. Rosamond, PhD, FAHA; Paul D.
- Little Red Kaluta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tribe: Dasyurini. Genus: Dasykaluta Archer, 1982. Species: D.
- Dasyurinae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Groves, C. (2005). Wilson, D.
- Abundance and - CSIRO PUBLISHING - Australian Mammalogy
- Densities for D. rosamondae and P. hermannsburgensis were appreciably higher than those reported elsewhere in the Pilbara.
- ABUNDANCE AND SPATIAL DISTRIBUTION OF FIVE SMALL
- Densities for D. rosamondae and P.
- Gene mapping in marsupials: Detection of an ancient autosomal
- 582 SINCLAIR AND GRAVES by Professor D. W. Cooper, Macquarie University, NSW) and established from D.
D Rosamondae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, D Rosamondae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
D Rosamondae Topics
Related searchesslamball rules
list of x-men characters
david bowie history
blood culture history
open door policy