D is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, D books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Can I Avoid Paying the Medicare Part D Penalty?
- Q: I enrolled in Medicare Part A and B in 2011 but not D. Now I want to enroll in D and they say I have to pay a penalty for the rest of my life because I didn't have creditable drug coverage for 55 months. Is there any way to avoid this?
- This D-League team's corn jerseys look exactly like corn on the cob
- The kernels are a major improvement. This is the beauty of the current state of the D-League by the way. Nowhere else in sports are you going to find a man-sized outfit decorated entirely to look like corn with a Miami Heat emblem on the leg.
- D-FW-based TGI Fridays tests 'Hangover Brunch,' tries work space concept
- As it celebrates its 50th year in business, North Texas-based TGI Fridays wants to see if the laptop-toting brunch bunch will come early and hang out for hours. Related.
- Trade for shortstop? Mozeliak says 'I'd like to see what we have'
- "I'd like to see what we have," referring to in-house options Jedd Gyorko, Greg Garcia and Aledmys Diaz. As previously reported on STLtoday.com, Peralta had hand surgery early Thursday morning in St.
Related searchescognitive radio history
meaning of dreams about whale
friday the 13th origins