- Debre Libanos. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Denis N0snitsin'
- lar account, at least in Ethiopia, of the history of Dabra Libanos of §awa, one some new information about the history of both Dabra Libanos and Ethiopiaz.
- BAUSI, ALESSANDRO, Un indice del Liber Aksumae [9 (2006) 49–63].
- Revisiting Fascist Italy's Crime in Ethiopia
- Apr 7, 2008 massacre, the killings at Dabra Libanos monastery, and the shooting of “witch- doctors” accused of prophesying the end of fascist rule.
- NEAS 11'2 interior.indd
- Documents Collected during Field Work in Eritrea (1992–1994): Dabra Maryam, Dabra Bizan, Dabra Libanos, Dabra Abuna Bedu'a Amlak,. Dabra Marqorewos.
- THE OROMO OF SALAALEE A HISTORY (c. 1840-1936)
- Dabra Libanos, Ras,. Dajjazmach, and Ankobar). Yet the writers and well know figures personal names.
- Hill Museum & Manuscript Library
- ENDA MIDAEL (see Eritrea). MAQALE. MONASTERIES.
- Pétros, Ethiopia, Orthodox
- He was educated at the monastery of Dabra Libanos, where he was known as Abba Strongly religious, he remained at Dabra Libanos to become a monk.
- A History of Early - Link Ethiopia - The Pankhurst History Library
- Three months later, on 20 May, Graziani ordered the execution of the monks at the historic Shawan monastery of Dabra Libanos.
Dabra Libanos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dabra Libanos books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.