- FMCG stocks like Dabur, Nestle, Colgate Palmolive run the risk of earnings
- MUMBAI: Shares of consumer durable companies such as Dabur, Colgate Palmolive, Nestle, Emami and others run the risk of an earnings downgrade due to their expensive valuations and the competitive pressure they face from Baba Ramdev's Patanjali ...
- Dabur, Colgate Palmolive, Nestle, Emami and others seen at risks of earnings
- Shares of consumer staples such as Dabur, Colgate Palmolive, Nestle, Emami and others are seen at risks of earnings downgrade due to its expensive valuations and competitive pressure. Baba Ramdev's Patanjali products are hurting volume growth of ...
- Dabur, Emami in bitter war over sugar in honey
- New Delhi: The gloves are off in the branded honey market in India as home-grown FMCG players Dabur and Emami have locked horns over what they claim are misleading ads by each other. With Ramdev's Patanjali honey and other smaller players ...
- Dabur to make Ayurvedic drugs for diabetes, malaria
- NEW DELHI: With the Ayurveda sector in the country heating up with new entrants such as Ramdev's Patanjali and HUL's Ayush, homegrown FMCG major Dabur has decided to strengthen its portfolio by inking a licence agreement with the government to ...
- We intend to have close to 10% volume growth: Dabur CEO Sunil Duggal
- Sunil Duggal, chief executive officer at Dabur, in an interview to ET NOW said that they are looking at volume growth of close to 10% this year. He expects rural demand to pick up with favourable monsoon and the government's boost to rural economy.
Dabur is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dabur books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbenedict of nurcia
thigh posterior compartment
mediation common aspects of mediation