- In Cologne, Ernst, Baargeld, and Arp launched a controversial Dada in 1923, where Van Doesburg promoted a leaflet about Dada (entitled What is Dada?
- Sven Spieker
- Hans Richter, chapter on Hannover Dada. Martin I. Gaughan, “Imprinting Stoff: Kurt Schwitter's Verbal Art.
- Stephen C. Foster
- Dada Cologne Hannover, contributing editor, with Charlotte Stokes (New York: G.K Hall & Co.,.
- Kurt Schwitters' Merzbau: Chaos, Compulsion and Creativity
- Dada: Cologne and Hanover, ed. by Charlotte Stokes and Stephen Foster (New York: GK Hall, 1998), pp. 207-209 for more on the Kestner Society.
- art-info art-info
- Cologne were not unduly shocked by the other provocations with which the public was confronted at the 1920 exhibition.
- The sociology of reception: the alienation and recovery of Dada *
- 3aret Voltaire attempted to shock the bourgeoisie and demolish its. I ofart and the social order.
- Amazon.com: The History of Dada: Dada Cologne Hanover (Crisis
- Amazon.com: The History of Dada: Dada Cologne Hanover (Crisis and the Arts) ( 9780816173266): Stephen C. Foster, Charlotte Stokes: Books.
- NGA-DADA - Cities - Cologne
- Dada in Cologne emerged in autumn 1919 when the terms of the Treaty of Versailles placed the city under British military control.
- Dada in Cologne
- Max Ernst (1891-1976): Born in Brúhl, near Cologne, studied philosophy, psychiatry and art history in Bonn, and founded the Cologne branch of Dada.
Dada Cologne is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dada Cologne books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dada Cologne Topics
Related searchescepheus constellation mythology