- Meningitis: Preventing a medical emergency
- This wild vine contains the chemical compound daidzin, which is one of the most effective cures to reduce alcohol cravings.
- Bert Lester Vallee
- He, subsequently, returned to the BRL where he derived from the extract an inhibitor of aldehyde dehydrogenase (2nd step in the breakdown of ethanol) called daidzin. Animal models of alcoholism subsequently showed that administration of the compound ...
- Flavonoids for acrylamide reduction: Study
- Findings showed certain flavones (tricin, apigenin and lutolin) and isoflavones (daidzin, genistin, daidzein and genistein) could inhibit acrylamide formation at a maximum rate of between 19.6-52.1%.
- Alternatively Speaking: Happy hangover
- According to Ilene Sternberg for The Brooklyn Botanic Garden, the Chinese herbal remedy kudzu's starchy root works wonders to treat headaches, hangovers and alcohol dependency. The herb Kudzu contains a chemical compound called daidzin, which is ...
- Chinese Herb Kudzu May Reduce Binge Drinking, Alcoholism
- In a study published in the November 2009 issue of Alcoholism, Clinical and Experimental Research, investigators reported on the ability of three isoflavones in kudzu—puerarin, daidzin, and daidzein—to reduce the amount of alcohol consumed by animals.
Daidzin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Daidzin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesboston accent
dream meaning dictionary teacher
the howling sequels
chinese translation theory source
311 band controversy