- The Dai Kan-Wa jiten (大漢和辞典, "The Great Han–Japanese Dictionary") is a the Kangxi Zidian defines characters but not phrases, the Peiwen Yunfu lists phrases .
- Multiple Indexing in an Electronic Kanji Dictionary
- Daikanwajiten (Morohashi, 1989) has over. 45000 kanji.
- 404. Mohr, Michel
- han'ya ‹š is found in the Daikanwa jiten Ø+ÉÂø vol. 7 p. 672b, no.
- 穨 Wittern
- Daikanwa jiten大漢和辭典, all Han characters in Unicode Union database of Morohashi's Daikanwa jiten大漢和辭典, the Kangxi Zidian 康熙字.
- THE METEMPSYCHOSIS IN THE MOON
- Dai kanwa jiten (Tokyo. I957-60). XII.
- Dai Kan-Wa jiten - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dai kanwa jiten hokan 大漢和辞典補巻 ("Supplemental Volume to the Dai Kan- Wa jiten). 2000. Tokyo: Taishukan.
- Dai Kanwa Jiten - Japanese translation - bab.la English-Japanese
- Translation for 'Dai Kanwa Jiten' in the free Japanese dictionary. More Japanese translations for: Kanwa era, shape of the.
- Character Dictionaries: Kanwa
- Jul 19, 2007 A selection of 20000 characters and 120000 words from Morohashi's Dai Kanwa jiten.
- 諸橋轍次 Morohashi Tetsuji's 大漢和辭典 Dai Kanwa Jiten
- Starting a new thread as an offshoot from a previous thread that I started: http:// www.chinese-f...read.
- Morohashi's Daikanwajiten
- Where would be the best place to look for a complete volume set of Morohashi's Daikanwajiten?
Daikanwa Jiten is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Daikanwa Jiten books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Daikanwa Jiten Topics
Related searchescarol daronch
henry cabot lodge jr death and burial
rainbow brite villains
technicolor history of technicolor
most noble order of the garter