A selection of articles related to dakhla oasis.
Original articles from our library related to the Dakhla Oasis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dakhla Oasis.
- Amon, Amun, Imen, Primeval Creator God mentioned in the Pyramid Texts together with his wife Amanuet. Often called "The Hidden One" and associated with the invisible wind. Another name was "He who abides in all things", the ba of all...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Dakhla Oasis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dakhla Oasis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Copts of New Valley celebrate Palm Sunday in the oases
- Many gathered in the Church of the Virgin Mary in Khariga Oasis, the largest church in the governorate, for a special mass marking the high day in the liturgical calendar. ...
- SIAM, l'âge de la maturité !
- Le «Henné Foum Zguid» à Nafouri M'barek, président de l'Association Collectif des oasis du Sahara (COS, région Souss-Massa). – Le «Cumin beldi de Rhamna» à Rachid Dif, président de la Coopérative Rhamna pour la production et la commercialisation ...
- Day 6: Farafra Oasis to Dakhla Oasis
- Leaving Farafra, we hit a road that has been coated with some wet gray substance. It looks like cement, but it's the slickest thing I've ever experienced in 35 years of riding.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.