A selection of articles related to dakhla oasis.
Original articles from our library related to the Dakhla Oasis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dakhla Oasis.
- Amon, Amun, Imen, Primeval Creator God mentioned in the Pyramid Texts together with his wife Amanuet. Often called "The Hidden One" and associated with the invisible wind. Another name was "He who abides in all things", the ba of all...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Dakhla Oasis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dakhla Oasis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Local Model Dakhla Oasis
- Chapter 7. Local Model - Dakhla Oasis 94. 7.
- Geomorphology and Quaternary geology of the Dakhla Oasis ...
- Dakhla Oasis (25.5°N, 29°E) occupies a structurally localized depression at 90– 140 m above sea level, ∼1200 km2 in area, below a 300 m escarpment ...
- Detection of ancient irrigation canals of Deir El-Hagar playa, Dakhla ...
- Dakhla Oasis is the second provincial oasis in Al-Wadi El-Gedid Governorate in the Western Desert of Egypt. Dakhla contains several springs and wells, the ...
- The Relationship between Groundwater, Landuse, and ...
- Dakhla Oasis is located in the heart of the Western Desert of Egypt, 190 km to the west of ... It supports a relatively high population compared to Kharga Oasis.
- Title Land Use Change and Crop Rotation in Rashda ... - HERMES-IR
- Village, Dakhla Oasis, Egypt: Analysis of a. Government Well District Based on Satellite Data. Author(s).
Suggested News Resources
- Drug References Found on Walls of Ancient Egyptian School
- The house and school are located in the ancient town of Trimithis (modern-day Amheida), which is in the Dakhla Oasis, about 200 miles (322 kilometers) west of the Nile River. The house, and some of the art, was first discovered in 1979. In 2001, a new ...
- Copts of New Valley celebrate Palm Sunday in the oases
- Many gathered in the Church of the Virgin Mary in Khariga Oasis, the largest church in the governorate, for a special mass marking the high day in the liturgical calendar. ...
- Day 6: Farafra Oasis to Dakhla Oasis
- Leaving Farafra, we hit a road that has been coated with some wet gray substance. It looks like cement, but it's the slickest thing I've ever experienced in 35 years of riding.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dakhla Oasis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dakhla Oasis also spelt Dakhleh and translates to the inner oasis, is one of the seven oases of Egypt's Western Desert Dakhla Oasis lies in the New Valley ...
- Dakhla Oasis - Lonely Planet
- With more than a dozen fertile hamlets sprinkled along the Western Desert circuit road, Dakhla lives up to most visitors' romantic expectations of oasis life.
- Dakhla Oasis | Egypt Tourism Authority
- The Dakhla Oasis is considered to be one of the most attractive oases in Egypt. The oasis boasts over 500 hot springs, including Bir Tarfawi and Bir Al-Gebel Hot ...
- The Dakhla Oasis - Egypt - Ask Aladdin
- The Dakhla Oasis was called the Southern Most Oasis of Egypt and it was located in the center of an important caravans trading rout that linked the Dakhla not ...
- Dakhla Oasis | The Western Desert Oases Guide | Rough Guides
- Verdant cultivated areas and a rugged escarpment across the northern horizon make a feast for the eyes in Dakhla Oasis. Partitioned by dunes into more or less.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dakhla Oasis Topics
Related searchesbrass band repertoire
avignon papacy summary
galactus the destroyer of worlds