Dakshayani Dakshayani Weds Shiva
A selection of articles related to dakshayani dakshayani weds shiva.
Original articles from our library related to the Dakshayani Dakshayani Weds Shiva. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dakshayani Dakshayani Weds Shiva.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Maria Morevna
- Probably not divine as such, there are nevertheless some echoes of a connection with Marena. She is a warrior-princess who figures in one version of the Koshchei cycle. She weds Prince Ivan, and warns him from examining a particular room in her kremlin. In it,...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Dakshayani Dakshayani Weds Shiva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dakshayani Dakshayani Weds Shiva books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Black, white and in between
- Following Anil Srinivasan's rendering of 'Shri Chakra Raja' that placed the feminine divine energy at the vertex of all thought triangles in the room, Devdutt Pattanaik steered the audience towards the story of Sati/Dakshayani.
- LS polls: Is AAP set to win the Muslim vote from Congress in Delhi?
- New Delhi: In Delhi if there is one section of the electorate that has always remained loyal to the Congress it is the Muslims. And so, even when the Aam Admi Party (AAP) wave was sweeping across Delhi, the Congress knew it could count on the Muslim ...
- Vocals, visuals aid vision
- Gayathri then informed how Parvathi came as Uma, as Dakshayani and then as Meenakshi to get into a royal wedlock with Siva. Thiruvilaiyadal Puranam describes Meenakshi Kalyanam fully.
- Bangalore: High drama at Vidhana Soudha: Family of six threatens self-immolation
- Dakshayani (32), her husband, K Mahesh Bhupathi (38), daughter, Vidya (17) and son, Chandan (11), residents of K R Layout in Tumkur along with two senior citizens were the occupants of the car.
- Top five ancient Hindu temples in Pakistan: Victim of neighbour's neglect
- As per the Hindu mythology, to still the divine dance, Tandava, of Lord Shiva after the death of Dakshayani, Lord Vishnu scattered the remains of her embodiment over various places of the Indian subcontinent.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.