- PA 'honors' female terrorist on International Women's Day
- As part of the celebration, the official Palestinian Authority (PA) TV took the opportunity to urge Palestinian women to "remember" terrorist Dalal Mughrabi as one of the prime heroines of Palestinian society.
- Palestinian Leader Expresses 'Great Sorrow and Deep Anguish' Over Death of
- Abbas is No Angel,” May 20, 2015) Abbas has praised Dalal Mughrabi, a terrorist who helped perpetrate the 1978 Coastal Road Massacre that murdered 38 Israelis, including 13 children. He had similar kind words for Nazi collaborator Haj Amin al-Husseini, ...
- Our grief, their death cult
- Terrorist Dalal Mughrabi, who participated in the 1978 Coastal Road Massacre that murdered 38 Israelis, including 13 children, has become a source of inspiration and a role model for many in Palestinian society.
- Palestinians Honor a Figure Reviled in Israel as a Terrorist
- The woman being honored, Dalal Mughrabi, was the 19-year-old leader of a Palestinian squad that sailed from Lebanon and landed on a beach between Haifa and Tel Aviv. They killed an American photojournalist, hijacked a bus and commandeered another ...
- Palestinians' destructive veneration of terrorists
- The answer, if the woman is Palestinian and the dead are Israelis, is heroine or martyr -- and if she is Dalal Mughrabi, you name a school and a camp after her, and last week, a square in the West Bank town of El Bireh.
Dalal Mughrabi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dalal Mughrabi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dalal Mughrabi Topics
Related searchesstructural functionalism
cherub origin of the word
outsourcing criticisms of outsourcing
fucauma diamond mine
tipperary gaa history