- Japan's Dall's porpoise hunt: A quarter of a century as the largest
- For 25 consecutive years the Dall's porpoise hunt has been the largest direct hunt of any Agency of Japan issues permits for 17700 Dall's porpoise to be killed.
- Beluga Whale: Wildlife Notebook Series - Alaska Department of Fish
- Phocoenoides dalli, commonly known as the Dall's porpoise, is most easily recognized General description: The Dall's porpoise is black with white markings.
- Morphology and microanatomy of harbor porpoise (Phocoena
- Sep 22, 2010 the leading edge of the dorsal fins of harbor porpoises. (Phocoena phocoena) exception of Dall's porpoise (Phocoenoides dalli;. Willis et al.
- Exploring Bering Sea canyons
- A deep submersible, piloted by John Hocevar, and a Dalls porpoise are shown during undersea research of Zhemchug Canyon in the Bering Sea, off the Greenpeace support vessel M/V Esperanza.
- Dall's porpoise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dall's porpoise (Phocoenoides dalli) is a species of porpoise found on the North Pacific.
- The Dall's Porpoise Campaign
- The Dall's porpoise is a stocky black and white cetacean found throughout the northern Pacific and adjacent seas.
- Dall's Porpoise (Phocoenoides dalli) - Office of Protected Resources
- Dall's porpoises are considered the fastest swimmers among small cetaceans.
Dalls Porpoise is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dalls Porpoise books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.