A selection of articles related to dam.
Original articles from our library related to the Dam. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dam.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Dam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dam books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- How a Watershed Flood Control Dam Works
- over 11000 flood control dams have been built in more than 2000 watersheds covering controlled by the elevation of the principal spillway in front of the dam.
- Pond Dam Stability:
- on or near the pond's dam.
- Grand Coulee Dam Statistics and Facts
- U.S. Department of the Interior.
- Check Dams
Suggested News Resources
- Dam fears subside in Vineland
- CRAIG MATTHEWS/New Jersey Press Media As the water level of Willow Grove Lake receded Tuesday, fears its dam would collapse subsided.
- Cuomo Asks Obama to Declare Disaster in New York State
- And he warned that two dams were at risk of failure: the Gilboa Dam, in Schoharie County, and the Vischer Ferry Dam on the Mohawk River. Across the state, electrical workers continued to try to reach downed power lines on Tuesday, with limited success.
- Paddlefish Snagging Season Will Take Place as Scheduled
- Based on predicted water releases over the coming weeks from Gavins Point Dam, according to the US Army Corps of Engineers, the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission has decided to hold its paddlefish-snagging season. The season is Oct. 1-31.
- OSM won't overrule DEP on Brushy Fork slurry dam
- Also, Calhoun said, Brushy Fork will be one of 10 slurry impoundments around the state targeted in a new OSM study of whether coarse coal waste used in dams is properly compacted to ensure the structures are stable.
- Emergency called off at Mohawk River hydro dam
- Workers shored up the embankment Monday at the Vischer Ferry Power Dam, near where its concrete structure meets Erie Canal Lock 7 in Niskayuna, 12 miles northwest of Albany.
Suggested Web Resources
- Denver Art Museum :: Home
- The Denver Art Museum is never the same. See something new every time you visit.
- Dam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A dam is a barrier that impounds water or underground streams.
- DAM | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- DAM's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Dam - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Definition of DAM. : the female parent of an animal and especially of a domestic animal. Origin of DAM.
- BUILDING BIG: All About Dams
- The Dam Challenge. Image How much water can a dam hold, anyhow?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjewish faith
20th century humanities
western sahara the referendum stalls
nephrotic syndrome pathogenesis
scottish highland dance history