Damascus Historical Sites
A selection of articles related to damascus historical sites.
Original articles from our library related to the Damascus Historical Sites. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Damascus Historical Sites.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, 9:2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women,...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Necromancy 101
- Stop me if you've heard this one. "Necromancy is a dark and dangerous practice so make sure that you stand in your magic circle to protect yourself from evil spirits." Puhlease! Don't tell me that some people still buy into that antique mumbo jumbo....
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Damascus Historical Sites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Damascus Historical Sites books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Look What The Palestinian Authority Did Right After An American Was Killed In
- The Palestinian terrorist first stabbed an American couple that was on a university trip to Israel and visited the historical port of Tel-Aviv-Yafo Tuesday evening. Advertisement ...
- March 8th: The Day That Doomed Syria
- Under different circumstances, 8 March would have been celebrated with a lot of fun fare in Damascus and every where else in Syria. This is the day when ... Here is where the historic irony started, and with it the tragedy of modern Syria.
- Syria Dispatch: Most Syrians Support Assad, Reject Phony Foreign “Revolution”
- On each of my three subsequent trips to Syria, speaking moderate colloquial Arabic, I have been able to interact one-on-one with Syrians there, whether in markets, taxis, on the streets or in areas I visited. ...
- Syria's Truce Bodes Well For Salvaging Our Cultural Heritage
- In all areas where the bombing and shelling have ceased there is palpable relief and even reported celebrations. Damascus is perhaps the main city that has experienced relative peace without serious breaches.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Damascus Historical Sites Topics
Related searchesvegetables name
area 51 environmental lawsuit
tibetan pulsing healing
sergei pankejeff biography