Damascus Historical Sites
A selection of articles related to damascus historical sites.
Original articles from our library related to the Damascus Historical Sites. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Damascus Historical Sites.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, 9:2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women,...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Necromancy 101
- Stop me if you've heard this one. "Necromancy is a dark and dangerous practice so make sure that you stand in your magic circle to protect yourself from evil spirits." Puhlease! Don't tell me that some people still buy into that antique mumbo jumbo....
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Damascus Historical Sites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Damascus Historical Sites books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HISTORIC PRESERVATION PLAN
- the Historic Presen/ation Commission to prevent the demolition of historic buildings through neglect. 5.
- new FINAL AMER.ai
- Multilingual guest assistance. Tours at the old city of Damascus and other historical sites in Syria (upon request).
- Historic Sites
- Historic. Sites. 2011.
- Iraq 3. Introduction historical sites series 215-367
- 3.1 Historical sites North Iraq 215-266 .
- Introducing Young People to the Protection of Heritage Sites and
- Tunis, Cairo, and Damascus in the World Heritage. List.
Suggested Web Resources
- Damascus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Damascus has a wealth of historical sites dating back to many different periods of the city's history.
- Landmarks/ Historic Sites in Damascus - Damascus Attractions
- Things to do in Damascus, Syria: See TripAdvisor's 84 traveler reviews and photos of 30 Damascus attractions.
- Welcome to Old Damascus
- Our Damascus at Night photo gallery features a number of various historical places under the moon light.
- Damascus, Syria - Damascus Travel Guide
- Its historical importance has led to the Old City's designation as a World Heritage Site.
- Ancient City of Damascus - World Heritage Site - Pictures, info and
- Damascus is often referred to as the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.