- Spanish firm ready to finance Iran Damavand petchem
- Spanish firm ready to finance Iran Damavand petchem. 23 February, 2016. Source: IranOilGas.
- The 28 Best Trips of 2016
- Then hook up with British outfitter Exodus to summit Iran's highest peak, the 18,464-foot, still-active volcano Mount Damavand (from $3,675).
- Iran News Round Up - March 4, 2016
- Iranian media reported that 18-year-old Mohammad Akbari was the tenth Afghan from Damavand county, Tehran province to die in Syria. Matthew McInnis discusses Iranian perspectives on the possible deployment of Saudi Arabian and Emirati special ...
- Iran to launch Damavand petchem project by March
- Iran is set to launch a section of Damavand Petrochemical Plant by mid-March next year, according to a report. As many as 19 major petrochemical projects are expected to become operational by September 2017, Marzieh Shah-Daei, director of projects at ...
- 'I feel freer here' – high times on Iran's ski slopes
- Shemshak is 2,550 metres high, and Dizin 2,650 metres, with slopes up to 3,500 metres, making it the highest resort in the country, with views of Iran's tallest mountain: 5,610-metre Damavand.
Damavand is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Damavand books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.