A selection of articles related to damnation.
Original articles from our library related to the Damnation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Damnation.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders, 20:2 And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 5:2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches. 5:3 In these lay a great multitude of...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? 3:2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Rebuke not an elder, but entreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren; 5:2 The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity. 5:3 Honour widows that are widows indeed. 5:4 But if any widow have children or nephews,...
New Testament >> I Timothy
Damnation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Damnation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Heresy Handout: A Convenient Guide to Eternal Damnation
- Heresy Handout: A Convenient Guide to Eternal Damnation.
- THE CUBAN ECONOMY TODAY: SALVATION OR DAMNATION?
- SALVATION OR DAMNATION? Prepared for the Cuba Transition Project (CTP). Institute for Cuban and Cuban-American Studies.
- THE DAMNATION OF SCOTT HAHN
- THE DAMNATION OF SCOTT HAHN`. Whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not. Randall Paquette.
Suggested News Resources
- Gaia Epicus To Release New Album In November, Tour Planned
- This will mark the first album since "Damnation" in 2008. The track listing for the new album is: UK Band Komatoze will provide support. More European dates are planned for early 2012.
- Harsh rules, sex assault described inside Jeffs' sect
- Draper said Jeffs tapped his crotch with a yardstick and said it was better for him to lose one part of his body than risk all of it suffering in eternal damnation. "I felt that this man was telling me to cut off my penis," Draper said.
- HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED ANNIVERSARY Damnation Gameplay Trailer
- By Joey Cole A new trailer for 343 Industries' upcoming Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary shows an explosive multiplayer match on the Damnation map as red and blue go head-to-head once again nearly a decade after first doing so.
- Twice-Born, In Damnation
- What could a people that Dalits deem unclean have to celebrate about on Independence Day?
Suggested Web Resources
- Damnation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Damnation (from Latin damnatio) is the concept of everlasting divine punishment and/or disgrace, especially the punishment for sin as threatened by God (e.g.
- Damnation Game - Major Information On Damnation Game
- Learn everything about damnation game before you start playing this game. Read on to collect all the major information on damnation game online.
- damnation - definition of damnation by the Free Online Dictionary
- The act of damning or the condition of being damned. 2. a.
- Damnation, Damnation Xbox 360 - GameSpot.com
- Damnation pits humanity against an arms dealer bent on world domination in a massive postindustrial conflict.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.