A selection of articles related to dance mudra.
Original articles from our library related to the Dance Mudra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dance Mudra.
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sun Fire Laughing
- At the center of every creation Fire dances, laughing, conjuring, holding the chill of the void at bay. Like both the charmer and the snake, he warms the Earth to jump from its slumber, calling all life to stand and reach for him in the heavens, calling all...
The Elements >> Fire
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Rainmaker's Apprentice
- Once a Rainmaker and her new apprentice were traveling through the forest. When they stopped at a stream to fill their canteens, the apprentice asked the Rainmaker if she could call the rain. "Well," said the Rainmaker, as she looked about them at...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Dance Mudra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dance Mudra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A List of Common Egyptian Mudras
- elbows bent at about 45 degrees. Kheb: Dance Mudra. This is a variant of Hai Mudra.
- DAILY KATHAKALI CENTRE
- DAILY KATHAKALI CENTRE. Mudra a project promoted by. Stlrgal-tshethram School of Dance, Mevelloor.
- Ten Healing Mudras
- 108 mudras are used in regular Tantric rituals. Mudras are also used in Indian Classical Dance.
- Mudra Dance Week - NCPA
- Sheejith Krishna of Kalakshetra. NCPA‟s Mudra Dance Week is back!!!
Suggested News Resources
- Sac World Fest dance auditions
- (Image by: Taylor Miles) Mudra Dancers are from the Folsom area and perform semi-classical Indian dance. Mudra Dancers. (Image by: Taylor Miles) Mudra Dancers.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mudras in Indian Classial Dance
- Mudras in Indian Classical Dance By Gurubhakti-Ratna Kumari Somashekhari.
- 28 mudras of indian classical dance
- 28 mudras of indian classical dance? Improve.
- Mudra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Indian classical dance the term "Hasta Mudra" (hasta is Sanskrit for hand) is used.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dance Mudra Topics
Related searchesnursing theory history of nursing models
sydney hospital early history
killswitch engage band history
burial reasons for human burial
patron saint countries and places under marys patronage