A selection of articles related to dance organizations.
Original articles from our library related to the Dance Organizations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dance Organizations.
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sun Fire Laughing
- At the center of every creation Fire dances, laughing, conjuring, holding the chill of the void at bay. Like both the charmer and the snake, he warms the Earth to jump from its slumber, calling all life to stand and reach for him in the heavens, calling all...
The Elements >> Fire
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Rainmaker's Apprentice
- Once a Rainmaker and her new apprentice were traveling through the forest. When they stopped at a stream to fill their canteens, the apprentice asked the Rainmaker if she could call the rain. "Well," said the Rainmaker, as she looked about them at...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Dance Organizations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dance Organizations books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tax Procedures for Square Dance Organizations By: Pete Murray
- Tax Procedures for Square Dance Organizations. By: Pete Murray, Financial Advisor. Washington State Square and Folk Dance Federation.
- Raising the Barre:
- nonprofit dance companies: a study by Thomas M. Smith; foreword by Douglas C. Sonntag; Dance companies--Economic aspects--United States.
- American Dance Guild
- National Dance Organizations and Dance Scope.
- Canadian Dance Organizations
- Canadian Dance Companies & Artists. BRITISH COLUMBIA. Akimbo Dance www.
Suggested News Resources
- Historic building added to Quartier des Spectacles
- The 11-storey neoclassical outfit will become home to three of Montreal's top dance organizations, including Les Grands Ballets. Restoration work costing $80 million will begin in the fall.
- They'll be on their soles for Race for the Arts
- This week, we're featuring runners from local dance organizations that will benefit from Race for the Arts.
- Cheerleaders earn regional honors
- The National Spirit Group, one of the largest privately held cheer and dance organizations in America, has events for more than 150000 cheerleaders and dancers around the world.
Suggested Web Resources
- Home - National Dance Education Organization
- NDEO is a non-profit, membership organization whose mission is to advance dance education centered in the arts.
- Category:Dance organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pages in category "Dance organizations". The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- IDO - International Dance Organization
- The International Dance Organization (IDO), is a World Federation with a membership of over 90 Nations.
- Dance Organizations - Gaynor Minden Pointe Shoes »
- Online Resources > Dance Links > Dance Organizations. Dance Organizations.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dance Organizations Topics
2004 chuetsu earthquake background
infant formula history
lever second-class levers
information on wicca
virtual globe online virtual globes