A selection of articles related to dandelion.
Original articles from our library related to the Dandelion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dandelion.
- Dandelion: Correspondences
- Taraxacum officinale Folk Names: Blowball, Cankerwort, Lion's Tooth, Piss-a-Bed, Priest's Crown, Puffball, Swine Snout, White Endive, Wild Endive Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Air Deity: Hecate Power: Divination, Wishes, Calling Spirits...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary D
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Dandelion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dandelion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Soups & Salads Fish & Shellfish Snacks - The Dandelion
- Mar 8, 2016 Soups & Salads. WINTER ROOT VEGETABLE SOUP 11 sharp cheddar & buttermilk croutons. DANDELION SALAD 10.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale - Integrative Medicine - A
- Dandelion (Taraxacum spp) is used in many traditional and modern herbal ... The leaf of Chinese dandelion (T mongolicum) was first mentioned in writing in the ...
- Dandelion: a Compiler and Runtime for Heterogeneous - Microsoft
- Dandelion: a Compiler and Runtime for Heterogeneous. Systems. Christopher J.
- DANDELION GRUIT - Brooklyn Brew Shop
- The Sparge. • Heat additional 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of water to 170°F (77°C).
- MF2613 Dandelion - KSRE Bookstore - Kansas State University
- Dandelion is a relatively recent addition to the medicinal repertoire, and wasn't ... name dandelion was apparently invented by a 15th-century surgeon, who com ...
Suggested News Resources
- In defence of the dandelion
- But I've made peace with dandelions, partly out of self-preservation -- in my last epic battle, I pulled so many of them that my lawn looked like the surface of the moon -- but also because the cheerful little guys are useful.
- Green Witch: Dandelion, the spring rebel
- One of my favorite spring weeds is the maligned dandelion. Dandelion is the rebel in my garden. Try to mow them down and they grow closer to the earth, pave over them and they will find a crack in the pavement, douse them with chemicals and you poison ...
- Martellus Bennett Trying 'To Be A Dandelion' After Trade To Patriots
- Martellus Bennett was just traded to the New England Patriots. What is he going to do next? Stay at Disneyland.
- Benefit's Dandelion Dew: Tried And Tested By LOOK
- We're always on the lookout for a gorgeous new blush. Which is why we were so excited to try Benefit's new Dandelion Dew Liquid Blush… This baby pink blush promises to give cheeks a healthy, spring-ready glow, and to literally 'light you from within'.
- Nature & You: Don't dilly dally; Feast on dandelion greens
- The scourge of almost every homeowner's front lawn is that bothersome plant pest: the dandelion. All of us labor long and hard to eradicate it. What we quickly discover, however, is that all of our efforts are to no avail.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessecond language acquisition age
dream dictionary trapeze
meaning of dreams about shoes
g8 criticism of the group