A selection of articles related to danube river.
Original articles from our library related to the Danube River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Danube River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Danube River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Danube River books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Crystal River Cruises to Offer Exclusive Event on Danube River Sailings
- (12:15 p.m. EST) -- A private evening tour of the art collection at the Belvedere Palace in Vienna will be offered as an exclusive and complimentary event aboard every 2016 and 2017 itinerary of Crystal Mozart, Crystal River Cruises' first river ship.
- Danube River cruise lets cyclists exercise while exploring
- AmaWaterways (www.amawaterways.com) offers a 2016 cruise similar to the one we took last year, with rates starting at $3,199 per person.
- Personal Journey: Smoothly cruising the Danube into Austria and Germany
- We spent eight stress-free days on the Danube River, departing Budapest, where we witnessed Hungary's brilliantly lighted Parliament Building from our ship - as captivating as watching a Broadway musical from the front row. From there, we navigated the ...
- Mail on Sunday picks some of the best European river cruises for this year and
- A river cruise is a great combination of relaxation and adventure as one destination after another appears outside your floating hotel every day. You could be exploring the Russian waterways or the romantic Danube. Mail on Sunday picks some of the best ...
- Viking to add just two new river ships in 2017
- Four of the six new vessels will sail on the Rhine, Main and Danube river system. The other two are heading to the Seine in France. Later this month, Viking will add a seventh new ship for 2016 on Portugal's Duoro River.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.