A selection of articles related to dardanelles.
Original articles from our library related to the Dardanelles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dardanelles.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Dardanelles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dardanelles books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gallipoli and the Anzacs - Unit 2 - The Dardanelles strategy and
- This was known at the time as the Dardanelles campaign. The place where the fighting took place was actually not at the town of Gallipoli (Gelibolu).
- Seabed Sediments of the Dardanelles-Cities Area, Turkey
- Abstract: The Dardanelles (Canakkale Strait) is a water transport channel connecting between the Black Sea.
- The Dardanelles
- The Dardenelles on Narrabeen Lak. The Dardanelles is a new village of 130 homes situated on Narrabeen Lake.
- Consuls of the Dardanelles and Gallipoli
- the towns of “The Dardanelles” and “Gallipoli” in Ottoman times. The primary .
- ON THE DARDANELLES OUTFLOW IN THE AEGEAN SEA
- The outflow of waters of Black Sea origin in the Aegean Sea through the Dardanelles. Strait is a key mechanism in the coupling of the two basins.
Suggested News Resources
- Klondike Silver Corp. Announces Strategic Property Acquisition
- Two formerly producing silver mines, the Bonton Mine and the Dardanelles Mine, are located on the property.
- First World War project forges link in New Zealand
- Charles was killed in action at the ill-fated assault at Suvla Bay, on the Dardanelles peninsular. That report has prompted an enquiry from New Zealand from a great niece who emigrated from England in 1973.
- news briefs
- The Gold Hill Branch Library, 202 Dardanelles St., will show a family film from 4 to 6 pm on Monday, Aug. 22.
- Major fiasco inspired fatherâ€™s tribute
- He was killed in the ill-fated Dardanelles campaign. He was the son of Captain James Robinson, the former secretary of Smiths Dock Company, who took on the enormous task of editing and collating the magazine founded in June 1919.
- Move to Mile One Saves Show for the Folk Festival
- The festival awarded the first ever Dermott O'Reilly Legacy Award, it went to Aaron Collis, a member of the Dardanelles, who's from Appleton. Sunday's main stage performances will all go ahead at Mile One as per the regular schedule.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Dardanelles is a 61km (28 mile) strait between Europe and Asiatic Turkey.
- DARDANELLES | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- DARDANELLES's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.